Become A Patron
Be a part of our family
Become A Patron
Nightsafe believes that every young person has a right to a roof over their head, to live in a safe environment and to be treated with kindness, dignity and respect.
Nightsafe have now set up a Patron Scheme, allowing you to help improve the lives of young people in Blackburn with Darwen and East Lancashire. The Patron Scheme allows you to be part of our family and help us alleviate the plight of homelessness and poverty amongst young people.
How You Can Make A Difference
Every donation of time, money, food or clothes makes a big difference to our young people, and we appreciate every single one of them. Sometimes it is hard for you to envisage how we help, so here are a few examples of how your donations can help:
£5.00 provides two hot meals in our day centre
£10.00 provides help, advice and support
£30.00 provides food for a week in our Emergency Night Shelter
£50.00 provides a safe night in our Emergency Night Shelter
Why Become A Patron?
- Help alleviate the plight of homelessness and poverty amongst young people
- Improve the lives of young people in Blackburn with Darwen and East Lancashire
- Create an environment where our young people have access to education, training and employment
We have four levels on the Nightsafe Patroen Scheme:
- Individual Patreon
- Bronze Patreon
- Silver Patreon
- Gold Patreon
Each offering a different level of reward to you for your continued support.
Full Patron Details
If you would like more details of our Patreon Scheme, just fill out the form below and we we send you out our Nightsafe Patreon Scheme Pack.
Please Send Me More Information About The Nightsafe Patron Scheme
Nightsafe Facts and Figures
Since 1990 we have:
- Helped over 14,750 young people
- Prevented over 43,000 nights on the street
- Provided over 150,000 meals
- Had the support of over 850 dedicated volunteers
Who Do Nightsafe Support?
Young people aged 16-24 years, through:
- An emergency night shelter
- An activity-based day centre
- Four supported houses
- A life skills co-ordinator
- A volunteer mentor programme
- Dispersed outreach services